Saturday, May 5, 2012

                  " Parade  Saddle For NAN"


Parade saddles are a spectacular event at the live shows.  Here is a Brown stain Parade set I did for the 2010 NAN show.  It took third in the CM Parade just under 2 of Susan Bensema Young sets.  I was very happy with this win.  CM Lady Phase by Chris  Flint Nandell.
 


First in Parade at the 2010 Open show at BreyerFest.
 


Of Parade Top Ten at the 2010 NAN Champion show in Lexington, KY. 
 


I designed the doll to stand and not ride to show off the saddle.  I just love the collar look it shows off her pretty neck.  This saddle , doll and horse is owned now by the proud owner, Karen Holland.



I just love the brown stain on this saddle set I think it goes well with the CM.  I used the RioRondo basket weave tool to make the basket weave pattern and the silver pieces are from a company in Florida.

2 comments:

Susan Bensema Young said...

What a lovely brown set. You can be proud of that one -- it does go very well with the Lady Phase -- it doesn't overwhelm her. I wish I had a brown one to keep. They are my favorites, and often show better than the black and silvers.

Western Tack by Marilyn Fowler said...

Thank you so much for the words of incouragement and you have come to my rescue. I couldn't remember all of your name. I'll post it correctly. I wish I could aford a saddle from you, I just love them!!