Tuesday, May 8, 2012



                     "Parade Saddle for Bernard"



This beautiful saddle was made for the PS Arabian.  The customer asked me to make it for this partical model. He wanted the square corners and the Romal reins.

A closer look at the design.

The bit is from the RioRondo bits.  The design on the bridle is a simple design to complement the set.

The tail piece is carefully made to look real.  The croop on the PS Arabian is very short, so I was only able to fit in the two rump straps.

I like to add silver in all areas.

A top view.  The corona saddle pad by Chris Flint makes the look just right.

I used a frosting tip to make the stamp here.

The breast collar matches the  serape, sorry I didn't catch that the silver tassels were crooked.

The black stain shows off the silver , I just love this set.

Unfortunetly this saddle was never shown, it was lost in a house fire.

1 comment:

Cheryl Wolle said...

Beautiful parade set! How much for one just like this ?