Monday, May 14, 2012

                                     "  Roping Saddle set"



This is a two toned Roping saddle set. 

It has a simple design for a western flare.

The roper breast collar is the same design that is in the saddle. 

The bridle has a little silver on it to dress it up and to complement the saddles silver pieces.  Ropers like to look good too!

The stirrups are set for a traditional doll, but can be lengthened if needed.

The rear view shows off the lacing and design in the saddle.

Top view .  Makes ya want to go riding!


I like to finish off all the leather on the saddle.

This is a simple curb bit. It is from the shop on Ebay, "twmhc" model horse supplies.

I like to show both sides.

A closer view of the design.



Cowboy Joe says, "Bring in them cows!!" Doll by me.

3 comments:

Ashley Witt said...

I'm in love with this saddle!!!

Bikegirl said...

WOW! you make some beautiful tack! I am always facsinated by the live shows (we don't have any here in New Zealand, in fact it's extremely difficult to even buy a traditional Breyer horse) Do you make any english tack or only western?

Michelle

Western Tack by Marilyn Fowler said...

Hi Michelle,

New Zealand, I hear it is a beuatiful place to live. Thank you for your kind words about my tack. I only make the western tack. I grew up in the West and rode werstern there. Rodeo, gmkhanas, parades, trail rides, all done in western. If we didn't saddle up we rode bareback.
I live in the Midwest now, in Indiana. I have a paint mare and a goat. You can see them on my "Marilyn's Home and Farm " blog.
thank for writting visit when every you like!!