Monday, May 14, 2012



" Western Pleasure Set for Annette Dean"

 
The pattern here is a leaf with acorns.

I looked in my Schneiders western catalog to give me an idea what I wanted this saddle to look like. They have some of the most beautiful western pleasure saddles.

Top view.  This saddle tree is the Western Pleasure tree by Kirsteen Haley.

A simple design to complement the saddle.

This is not an adjustable headstall, it is made for this model.
The beads corordinate with the breast collar.

The silver is RioRondo.  I like this design it is nice and large, gives the saddle a bling look the is needed for Western Pleasure classes.

Stirrups are set for a tradiontal doll , but can be lengthened if needed.  This is not a youth saddle, it is an adult saddle. 

A view of the pattern. I just love to hand tool.

 A little added piece to dress up the rear of the saddle.

Thank you Annette for being a wonderful customer, Best of Luck in the 2012 shows!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Do you have a Facebook page or a website? I would love to look at more of your work.