Tuesday, April 24, 2012




Stock Show Halters




This is a halter I redid for a Customer to fit the horses head properly.  She went on to win 2008 Reserve Champion in CM Showmanship.

This Halter shows off her pretty face.

 This is the halter I made for the 2010 NAN show that won Champion.

Here's another TOPSA shot foal the weanlings.  This custom PS foal is on I did for fun.

Black looks good on Palominos.

I don't do foal halters to often , but this litte girl looks too cute!  I used this shot in TOPSA too.

This halter has the heart design in it.  This customer wanted it for a lunge line entry.

Here's one in a Brown leather.

Here I'm showing off the whole look.  Looks pretty cool!!
This halter is the RioRondo halter silver they offer.

This is a CM halter I did for Sarah Rossi for her gorgeous resin.

This set up is when I showed on line showing. TOPSA is a great way to show off your beauties and not leave the house.

This Halter is of Saddle Tan color.  The silver is from a bracelet. 

2010 NAN CM Showmanship Champion.  This was one of my highlights of the 2010 NAN show in Lexington Ky.  I made the showmanship doll in teal and the halter on the Matriarch.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What is TOPSA?
You are an awesome tack maker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Western Tack by Marilyn Fowler said...

Thank! TOPSA is an on line model show. Go to http://community.webshots.com/user/topsaperf

I thnk they list the show for members on MH$P in the show area. Check it out. I think you will really enjoy doing this if you like to photo your set ups. I hope this helps. If you need more info , please feel free to ask.