Tuesday, April 10, 2012

                                Western Pleasure Saddle
  
Western Pleasure Saddle set in Dark Brown Stain

Lot's of silver and bling on this one, Carly sent me pics of the saddle set she liked from a real horse saddle site.

Front view of the set on the PS ISH painted by Sheila Bishop.

A well fitting bridle to complement any pretty head!

A rear side view shows off the flower design in the leather.  This is all done by hand.


The breast collar is showy and a nice match for the saddle.

A pretty site!  This is my Lady Phase that I just love.  A true winner in the show ring.

A top view.

This is a single ear headstall.  The ear piece is from RDLC on line, and the bit, silver, and buckle from RioRondo.

I just love this saddle set, I hope you did too.  Best of luck to Carly Smith in the shows!!

No comments: