Monday, December 2, 2013


Welcome to my office where I create my Western tack.


This is my Trophy and Ribbon wall from live shows, NAN 2008 and NAN 2010. 

This is my desk where I create my western tack. My husband built it for me.  He is a real sweetheart.

This view is a shelf of my winners. 

My board for updates and pics of saddles I like.  A few pics of my NAN winnings.

The desk top is long so I can put all my tools out to work with.

My computer space, everyone needs this in their office.


The view out my window where I can see my horse barn.  It's a beautiful site.


3 comments:

Katie said...

Very nice! You're lucky :)

Anonymous said...

Can't Get over how lovely your tack always is! And your office! Wow! It's absolutely perfect!! Not to mention all the breath taking horses on the shelves and work bench! Would kill for any of them :)
I'm so happy for you! You have such a peaceful, neat place to be creative in!
-Hope K

Anonymous said...

Hi, I want to buy an arabian horse sculpture, how is the price?