Thursday, March 15, 2012



                2011 BreyerFest Open Show




Here I'm judging the English division at 2011 BreyerFest Open Show.  This was a very hard class to judge.  The models and set -ups were right on.  The BreyerFest Open show is truly a Top rated show!!
The hall is a large room  full of light,  a wonderful place to have a show.  Michelle, puts on a fantastic show.

As you can see it's very busy.


This is a Western Pleasure saddle set  I did for Tiffany.  Here  D' Arry Jone is using it for her CM Lady Phase that is to die for!!!


This is Beth, she helped me during the judging. She scribed the classes for records on wins.




I just love this pic!  Tiffany doing the Victory Cheer!!  If you have never been to BreyerFest or shown at the Open show , believe me you'll want to make it at least once for sure.

No comments: